Rates and Rules:
- The Yard is intended for Poultry and other livestock, excluding dogs.
- Merchandise is allowed but does require a Privileged Permit from office.
- Animals must not be left unattended for long periods of time.
- No Animals shall be left on premises after the market
- All animals must have food and water as required by the Federal Animal Welfare Act.
- All vendors must have a of cage of sufficient size to enter the Livestock yard required by the Federal Animal Welfare Act.
- 2-Day Pass (Open) - $22.50 Privileged $25.00
- 2-Day Pass (Covered) - $37.50 Privileged $40.00
- 2-Day Pass (Fully Covered) - $52.50 Privileged $55.00
- 2-Day Pass (Building or Other) - $ ICB
*ICB is Individual Case Basis